11.07.2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: Week 28


Tuesday November 6, 2012

Week 28

You are the size of: a papaya.

How I’m feeling: Great!  Just dealing with some back pain.

I’m craving:  Orange juice and everything sweet!

Señor Scale says I have gained: 15 pounds.

Stretch marks:  Nope.  But hello spider veins!!

Best moment this week: Getting your furniture in and setting up your room! 

Movement:  You are moving all the time!  You get the hiccups every day, which your Mimi told me I had every day when she was pregnant with me, too!  I hope I haven’t passed along my “chronic hiccups” to you.  Don’t worry, it’s just something I made up, but I do get the hiccups more often than most people.  Sunday morning you started kicking up higher in my tummy, which made me happy because it tells me you are getting into the right position.  The doctor is now having me count kicks every night and see how long it takes for you to kick 10 times.  I am supposed to make sure it happens within 2 hours, and so far it has been under 2 MINUTES every day!  You are having a little dance party in there!  Sometimes when you kick really big your Daddy says you are practicing your soccer kicks, but I tell him it could be cheerleader kicks. J

Dear Olivia Rose,

We just can’t wait to meet you and hold you in our arms!  We are having a lot of fun trying to figure out what you will look like and whose traits you will inherit.  I have always envisioned you as a little blonde girl with curls like me, but I can’t wait to see you to find out!  The most important thing, the biggest thing I hope you inherit from your Daddy, is his unwavering faith in God!  I have been thinking about what an important job we have to introduce you to Christ and teach you how to live for Him.  I think you will learn that just through your Daddy’s actions.  He is such a strong Man of God and I pray one day you choose someone just like him to be your mate.  He loves you so much and prays for you every day.  He listens to this sweet Daddy-Daughter song by Shane and Shane and I truly believe he means every word of it for you.

The story of your life is still untold
I pray the king of all the universe
Would make your heart His home

Love,
Momma and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment