7.14.2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: Week 12



Saturday July 14, 2012

Week 12

You are the size of: a plum.

How I’m feeling:  I think the sickness is starting to die down (YAY!!).  Most people say it should be gone by 12-14 weeks.  I am really hoping it will be gone by the end of the week because Daddy and I are leaving for vacation next Saturday!

I’m craving: Still nothing.  I am not eating a lot.  Hoping this gets better in the next couple of weeks, too!

Señor Scale says:  I have actually lost 2 pounds, probably because I’m not eating much.  But you are growing in there little peanut!  My belly is growing with you, too!

Maternity clothes: Some… L

Stretch marks:  Not yet!

Best moment this week: We had another appointment with Dr. Herd yesterday and it was short, but oh so sweet!!  Daddy and I heard your heart beating!  It was such an amazing moment to cherish.  The doctor didn’t tell me the rate of your heartbeat, but it sounded fast to me!  J We also took a trip to some baby stores and started getting ideas for your nursery.  That was so much fun!

Movement:  I cannot feel you moving yet, but my weekly updates tell me you are doing somersaults and all kinds of fun things in there!  You can now open and close your fists and your mouth and kick your feet.  I can’t wait until I can feel all of these movements!

Gender: 8 more weeks until we find out.  Seems like an eternity!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment